The easiest way to manage your server files, is to connect via the File Transer Protocol, or FTP for short.
What this protocol does, is allow you to manipulate files as if they were on your computer.
This method is way better than any in-browser manager, and we will show you how to connect below.
- Download and install an FTP client. We recommend FileZilla, which is free and found here. Select the version of windows, mac or Linux you have.
- Locate the credentials which you need to input, this includes host ip, username and a password. The port is always 21 for our hosting.
The data was included in the email you got after purchase, with the gameservers information.
- Input the host, username, password and port (21) into FileZilla, afterwards click the "QuickConnect" button.
- You should now see a folder called the same as your gameservers IP. Click this folder.
- You are now able to simply drag folders and files, into your servers folder.
Last update: 2018-03-10 09:32:42
Read more about Game Servers