To change the default gamemode on a Garry's Mod server follow these steps.
- Login to the GamePanel and navigate to the desired server.
- Once the service is found, click the "Commandline Manager" button and the page should reload.
- In the top menu select the "Custom Commandlines" menu.
- Click the "New" button and a new window should appear.
- Fill in the description and set the desired fields, remembering to tick them to activate.
- Click the preview button and make sure it fits your needs. If you find fields are missing, contact support.
- Save the commandline, and click the select button to take it into play.
If it is not taken into play, restart the server and watch the console as it starts up for any errors.
Last update: 2020-04-28 17:29:34
Read more about Garry's Mod