Steam now require that you register your server, without this token your server will not be able to boot.
- You MUST have a phone number set in your steam account's settings, this is the only requirement for this to work.
- Go to this link https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers if you are not logged in, press login at the top.
- Now you must enter in the details as seen below, its pretty self explanatory but here's a screenshot.
- After entering in the details, a token is generated as seen here.
- Copy the code as seen in the red box, and enter this into your servers, server.cfg file. This can be found under Configuration Files on our gamepanel
sv_setsteamaccount "75F5CXXXXXX5CE2XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"That is how it should appear in the server.cfg
- Save and restart, server should now appear online.
Last update: 2018-03-09 16:53:15
Read more about CSGO